Centreline Lubrication are suppliers of high performance lubricants and lubrication equipment in WA
and are lubricant solution providers to all facets of industry.
We have been providing lubrication solutions to Australian and New Zealand industry from owner operators to the largest multi-national companies. Centreline has the products, the experience and the personnel to provide lubrication solutions for your business and we guarantee to reduce your operation and maintenance costs.
We specialise in the following products:
- High Temperature Grease
- Food Grade Lubricants
- Wire Rope and Chain Lubrication
- Waterproof Lubricants
- Extreme Pressure Greases
- Automatic Lubrication System Grease
- Long Life Compressor Lubricants
- Long Drain Engine Oils
We specialise in the following industries:
- Asphalt Plants
- Ball Mills
- Bottling and Canning
- Dairy Processing
- Earthmoving & Construction
- Food Processing
- Golf Courses
- Marine Transport
- Mining & Quarrying
- Plastics and Rubber
- Waste Disposal
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
Centreline Lubrication specialises in all facets of lubrication technology, including high performance lubricants, lubrication equipment and oil analysis, to offer a “single source” responsibility for lubrication.
Centreline Lubricants represents the following brand names:
- Lubrication Engineers – Specialty Lubricants
- IHI Lubricating Systems
- Bijur, Farval, Delimon and Denco Lubricating Systems
- Lubesite Automatic Greasers and Oilers
- Wymark Disposable Grease and Oil Dispensers
- Freed Multifeed Grease Lubricators
- Slot grease feeders
- ThermoJet oil purification Systems
- Viper Wire Rope Lubricators
Centreline Lubrication can discuss your individual lubrication requirements at a personal level and can provide a complete lubrication service, through a broad range of high performance industrial lubricants supported by a comprehensive range of manual and automatic lubrication equipment. We do not simply sell a high quality product – we investigate lubrication problems and recommend guaranteed cost-saving solutions for our clients and service and technical support is provided.
Our products and services provide “guaranteed” results, providing customers the benefits listed below:
- Minimum Downtime: They enable plant and equipment to keep on working. In most industries the cost of downtime is far greater than the cost of repair.
- Energy Saving: Low friction, smooth running equipment uses less energy, a major operating cost for most organisations.
- Longer Equipment Life: our products minimise wear and corrosion, making expensive capital equipment last longer. Parts and labour costs are substantially reduced.
- Longer Lubricant Life: Our products themselves last longer. Their long-term cost is lower, and downtime for routine maintenance is reduced.
- Reduced Inventory: Our lubricants are versatile. They can be used over a wide range of applications. Fewer lubricant types need be stocked and the chance of misuse is minimised.
Lubrication Reliability programs are now readily acknowledged as being a critical factor in the successful operation of a modern industrial plant. World class lubrication provides demonstrable benefits with increased component reliability, reduced maintenance costs and improvements in overall equipment performance.
Modern technology now allows plant owners the opportunity to cost effectively control the cleanliness of fluid systems, even in the most aggressive locations. However the cost of cleaning a fluid once it is put into service is significantly higher than prior to the fluid entering service. The first step in a lubrication reliability program is the design of a “world class lube room”.
Centreline Lubrication have assisted many of our customers to achieve this goal by providing the technical assistance and cutting edge lubrication equipment technology required.
Centreline Lubrication can assist you with the following critical aspects of your Lubrication Journey:
Rationalization / consolidation, procurement
- Identify current lubricants in use and where they are used
- Rationalize lubricant grades where possible
- Rationalize pack sizes to ensure reduced manual handling issues and multiple packs
- Work with procurement to ensure understanding of the program objectives
Lubricant storage and handling / Contamination control
- Design and Supply of World class lube rooms and satellite storage facilities
- Fit for purpose lubrication equipment – storage cabinets / air or electric pumping solutions
- Documented and agreed storage practices in the store and around site
- Use of color coded lubrication equipment: Oil Safe / quick connect couplings
- Setting of site lubricant cleanliness standards
- Filter carts / quick connect couplings / breathers / oil analysis programs
- Automation – Lubrication system upgrades
As most companies are aware based on the above list of activities there is a long way to travel on the lubrication journey, however just visiting this webpage you have taken the first and most important step.